Are you a woman in midlife frustrated with your changing body and mind?
I get it! I was there!
- awake at 3 am with feelings of panic, overwhelm, and overthinking everything.
- snacking on chips, chocolate, and red wine to feel better but fixing nothing!
- promising how I would get healthy but too confused and tired to change anything.
- I finally learned what I needed to change because of fluctuating hormones to get healthier and feel better. Let me help you!
As a Registered Nurse and Certified Women’s Health Coach specializing in hormone changes, I help you understand:
- how the hormone drop affects your weight, sleep, mood, and choices!
- changing hormones puts you at risk for bigger health issues.
- what you need to change to lose weight, gain energy, get better sleep, balance your mood, and finally ask for what you need! And YES, talk to your doctor about HRT (hormone replacement therapy). It helps MANY women!
What You’ll Get When You Work With Me:
Kathleen McDermott MSN, RN
I was on a roller coaster ride of changing hormones and feeling terrible for many years. Even as a nurse, I didn’t understand what questions to ask and what to do to feel better in peri-menopause and menopause.
I realized I needed help! With a better understanding of changing hormones, I made the necessary changes so I could finally feel better physically and mentally. I’m on a mission to help women like you finally understand what’s going on and how to feel like you again, only better!
As our hormones and bodies are changing, we must change what we’re doing for results that make us feel our best!